Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 22 and Jun 24. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Features & Benefits
Practice your home run for years to come with the Cimarron #36 twisted poly batting cage net.
The Cimarron #36 is constructed with our premium polymer blend, and coated with two weather-resistant chemicals to resist sun damage.
The nets are also constructed of twisted knotted twine that doesn’t unravel, no matter how hard it’s hit.
Our Cimarron #36 batting cage nets come in a variety of lengths and widths and can be paired with the corresponding Cimarron batting cage frame for an all-in-one practice solution.
If you need a net that can stand up repeatedly to hard hit balls, season after season, turn to the Cimarron #36.
- Made with our premium polymer blend for all-weather durability
- Twisted, knotted twine for maximum strength
- 4’ wide overlapping entry door
- Three top ropes to minimize sag
- Full rope borders
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Doesn’t absorb water and won’t shrink
- Two-year limited warranty