Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 25 and Mar 27. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The CAT8 -8 is a USSSA certified, one-piece alloy bat built with AZ105 super strength aluminum alloy meaning thinner walls, higher response rate, and better durability. The precision-balanced barrel features a ring-free multi-variable wall design that creates an expanded sweet spot, while the patented AV2 Anti-Vibration knob produces a better feel and less negative feedback.
Features & Benefits
- AZ105 alloy, the strongest aluminum on the Marucci bat line, allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate and better durability
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- CAT8 comes standard with a gray 1.75mm grip
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
- 2 3/4" barrel diameter
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- One-year warranty included
CAT8 vs. CAT7: What's the difference?